Notices

Add some flavor to your salad

Old 09-13-2011, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Add some flavor to your salad

I don't mean this to be an advertisement but I bought a bottle of this the other night and it is so good. I usually use the Salad Toppin's original flavor or ceasar but this southwest one is just so good! I only use about 1/2 of a serving on a salad so it's about 17 calories added to my lunch salad.

Salad Toppins Southwest

If this is not acceptable please remove my link.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hmmm, really looks worth trying. Thanks wildbeanerz.

Off topic: how are your wild beaners these days? I remember you describing the source of you screen name and thought it was great!
Old 09-13-2011, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Pam..

They are really good. Chloe was spayed on 08.26.11 and for the first two days I thought it was the biggest mistake of my life. She didn't eat or drink or really even move for 2 days! But now 2 weeks later I took this video....

And my old girl Macie, she's just precious. I have started to allow them to wrestle again since Chloe's stitches are out and this is when Macie really comes alive. Chloe lets her win!

I am hoping that since I put a small amount of this (one flavor or another) on my salad every day someone doesn't tell me that it is bad for me.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the suggestion! I've never tried Salad Toppin's before, and I've been using just regular Zesty Italian until last week when I finally switched to "lite". But this Southwest stuff looks really good and I'm going to give it a try!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:37 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Hi Pam..

They are really good. Chloe was spayed on 08.26.11 and for the first two days I thought it was the biggest mistake of my life. She didn't eat or drink or really even move for 2 days! But now 2 weeks later I took this video....

She looks like a total ball of energy, and a cutey to boot. I never like boxers as a kid. The 1 or 2 in the neighborhood were not very friendly and I think I found them scarey. As an adult all of the boxers I have met have been total sweethearts and goofballs so I have definitely reversed my opinion.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default Great Salad dressing

I found an amazing salad dressing Galeos. I go the Miso Caesar. 20 cal. for 1 tbsp, 1 gram of fat and 3 carbs. It tastes like real Caesar. It is soooo good. I am totally blown away. Just had to share.

They make other ones too and they are all really good.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fun1234
I found an amazing salad dressing Galeos. I go the Miso Caesar. 20 cal. for 1 tbsp, 1 gram of fat and 3 carbs. It tastes like real Caesar. It is soooo good. I am totally blown away. Just had to share.

They make other ones too and they are all really good.
Whoa, 20 calories for Ceasar. Amazing! Thanks for the tip!