Community
Notices

Vita-Mix

Old 02-19-2010, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

Question Vita-Mix

Hello everyone,
My first question here on fitday. Does anyone own the Vita-Mix and if so can you tell me anything about it,such as is it as good as they advertise,does it do everything advertised.
I am thinking of buying one being that I am a vegetarian/vegan and love my smoothies and want to incorporate vegetables with the smoothies.
I used to have a juicer but no longer and the Vita-Mix looks like it does it all.

Thank you for your time and I hope I have placed this question in the right spot.
Have lost 21 lbs. so far
Old 02-20-2010, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Bump

anyone?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

Have had this blender for at least 10 years, using it DAILY! Love it!!!!! Best blender on the market. Go to any Starbucks, Jamba Juice, etc, and this is the blender that they use. We bought ours at Costco when they had a road show. Bought our daughter one for a wedding gift and she loves it, too!
Old 03-03-2010, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for your reply patnpeggy.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:25 AM
FitDay Member

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy your Vita Mix as much as we do!
Peg
Old 03-03-2010, 11:38 AM
FitDay Member

I have used a vita mixer for years and love it. I use it for a lot of vegan foods, especially soups and sauces. There are lots of juice and smoothie recipies, but you'd be suprised how versitle it is for things like grinding coffee beans and raw grains/oats ect.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Ok it is a year later and I hope you got your machine! I have friends who have one and they swear by it, it is in constant use and they don't know what they would do without it.