Notices

Serious Calorie Shortage

Old 10-18-2010, 06:08 PM
FitDay Member

April,

I run into the same problem. Not enough calories and I don't lose weight at all. But Im seriously not hungry a lot of the time because Im not eating crap. I am allergic to tree nuts so they are not a good option for me, but I can eat peanuts so I buy a big container of them. They are pretty cheap and I can put them into individual serving bags to take to work. I also like string cheese and hard boiled eggs. 2 tablespoons of peanut butter spread on apple slices in good too.

Sometimes, at the end of the day, Im literally trying to figure out how to eat 700 more calories before bed just to get a decent amount of calories in. Ive always known I have this problem when I eat healthy, I just didnt realize HOW bad it was til I started food journaling on fitday!

Good luck
Old 10-19-2010, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by krisann67
Sometimes, at the end of the day, Im literally trying to figure out how to eat 700 more calories before bed just to get a decent amount of calories in. Ive always known I have this problem when I eat healthy, I just didnt realize HOW bad it was til I started food journaling on fitday!
I WISH I had this problem, lol. But here are some healthy high calorie ideas.
    • Yogurt, greek yogurt
      Plan your eating throughout the day if possible so you aren't trying to cram 700 calories in just before bed when you need them the least. Maybe pack some hard boiled eggs as snacks to eat during the day.
      Old 10-19-2010, 06:35 AM
      FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
      I WISH I had this problem, lol.
      Me too, I'm always trying to figure out how to eat like 78 calories for dinner.