Well folks I absolutely love to start my day with a glass of lukewarm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice .. it's so refreshing
See I really don't know whether lemons are really good for weight loss or not but if u are drinking lemon juice instead of a cup loaded with other high calorie beverages (like a cup of coffee with loads of sugar ) then it is definitely a better alternative.... isn't it?
Plus lemon juices are loaded with antioxidants containing flavonoids that are very useful for tonnes of other diseases and ailments
Dr. Oz is a big believer in the power of lemon juice for weight loss. He suggests drinking a mixture of lemon juice and flax seeds in order to eliminate waste more quickly from your body.
I did some research on the other health benefits that lemon juice offers and found these points really interesting and helpful -
1) It can prevent kidney stones by flushing out all toxins from your body.
2) Gives u instant relief from soar throat as lemon juice has anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties.
3) Helps to reduce the joint pain and lower back pain as it dissolves the uric acid.
4) Good for digestion as it strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute.
5) Provides an instant relief from heart burn / gas.
6) Balance your body's pH level.
7) Very good source of Potassium, citric acid, calcium,phosphorus and magnesium.
8)It helps replenish body salts after your high intensive workout session.
So, what's say...starting a day with a glass of hot water and lemon juice is not a bad option right