Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2015, 06:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member
Default 10 Benefits of Moringa Leaf Powder

The Moringa Tree is a nutritionally potent plant and the entire tree can be used for medicine or for food. It is called a miracle tree for these reasons and because it can grow in virtually any conditions. The bark can be used to heal cuts, the roots can be made into tea, and the oil from the tree can be used for cooking. It comes close to becoming a perfect source of nutrients. It is currently being employed in parts of the globe to fight malnutrition with amazing results.

Here are 10 of the many possible benefits of Moringa Leaf Powder:

1. Antioxidants - Many of us understand the role that antioxidants play in keeping our cells healthy. They also aid the prevention of cancer and slow the aging process. This product contains 46 antioxidants.

2. Amino Acids - Moringa Leaf Powder has 18 amino acids which are the foundations of protein. Our systems cannot function properly without protein. We get the primary amino acids needed to make protein from our food.

3. Increased Energy - This product increases energy and adds to your general sense of well-being and health.

4. Anti-inflammatory - It is very good at reducing inflammation.

5. Regulates cholesterol - It assists keep cholesterol at a healthy level.

6. Fights central nervous system disorders - This product has been shown to work against migraine headaches.

7. Detoxifies - It is great for detoxifying and cleansing your body so that your body is functioning at an optimal level.

8. Assists digestion - Moringa leaf powder is easy to digest and has been demonstrated to help your system in digesting food properly. When meals are digested properly, more nutrients make their way to all the parts of your body so you get their maximum benefits.

9. Regulates blood sugar - It supports normal blood glucose levels.

10. Vitamins and minerals - Moringa leaf powder is high in vitamins A. B6, C, and K. It has seven times more C than is found in an orange. It has four times as much beta carotene as a carrot and three times as much potassium as a banana.

I prefer Green-Fu. Its all natural with its Moringa and Organic Green Bean Coffee Extracts.
timijones311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I know I'm new here but I can spot spam posts from a mile away.
prime357 is offline   Reply With Quote