Either on a sandiwch or on a bed of lettuce, either way I created a fantastic recipe. This makes 8 servings.
- 4 small chicken breasts, cooked, slightly chopped in a processor, shredded, or cut very finely
- 1/3 c Miracle Whip
- 1/3 c Hellman's (I like the way the two taste combined, but if you prefer one or the other, go for it)
- 2 stalks celery, sliced down the stalk 2 or times and then sliced to make small pieces
- about 12 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped super fine (I put mine in my mini processor)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ranch dressing mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix everything together and voila. I had mine on a Hungry Girl Whole Wheat with Flax Flatout Foldit bread (flatoutbread.com to locate a store near you that sells it). I weighed my chicken to 4 oz, but some of the other sandwiches were a little smaller. So the stats here are for 4 oz of chicken on the sammie. (When I say 8 servings above, that was 4 oz of chicken on 2, and probably not quite as much on the other 6. If you want them to be all the same, I would say each could probably have 2.75-3 oz each.) Including the bread it came to 275 calories, 9 net carbs, 12.4g fat and 31g protein
. You can go even lower calories by using reduced fat mayo, but I prefer the taste of regular.