Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FOOD > Food talk
I cant find the calorie count for a regular white coffee... >

I cant find the calorie count for a regular white coffee...

Notices

I cant find the calorie count for a regular white coffee...

Old 10-10-2013, 04:13 PM
FitDay Member

Default I cant find the calorie count for a regular white coffee...

So I've just joined today and am trying to log my breakfast which was a mug of instant coffee with milk and 3 pieces of vegemite toast with butter/margerine spread (Australia represent!) but I can't seem to find the calorie description for a 8oz mug of instant coffee with milk, can anyone suggest a search term?
Old 10-11-2013, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

Any time I put in a combo food like that, I log each item separately (coffee, milk). That way you can put in what kind of milk and just how much you use. I find it to be much more accurate.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:26 AM
Super Moderator

Searching on coffee, I think there's not much difference among coffees (unless they have sugar added) - so really all you search for is the milk. That's the way I'd do it.
Old 10-14-2013, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default calorie counts

As mentioned just put in each item separately. If your instant coffee is flavored or a little different than "regular" coffee then you want to go to the custom tab and enter it in with the specific nutritional information listed on the package you have. I find I have to do this alot. Then I get a little tired of it, and just try to find an item that is "close" to the item in the fitday database.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

Another thing you can do (if you drink it on a regular basis) it to start with a new, blank day of logging. Log your coffee and milk. Take that total data and use it to create a custom food. That way every day when you drink it, just log the custom food and you're done. You can create it by serving or ounces. If you need help on how to do this, just let us know.