Notices

rearranging foods eaten to become chronological

Old 07-17-2013, 02:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default rearranging foods eaten to become chronological

Hi Group. Is there a way to reorder the foods I've entered so that they are shown the order I ate them? Even when I do write my meals out on paper first, I always seem to mess up and type them in out of order, so that when I print them out, I have to use arrows and etc. to show my dr. that I ate the last item on my printout in the middle of the day and the second to last item as part of my first meal, etc. It would be great to have a button that could help us "move" an entry up or down the list. Most databases have them. Thank you.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:42 AM
FitDay Member

I have my meals for the week planned out in advance, with a "well-stocked fridge" and a meal ready every night.
Breakfast: Coffee + Milk + Oatmeal + Yogurt
Lunch: 1 + 2 + 3...
I select from the list "View My Recent Foods".

-------------------------------------------

Age 48, Height 5' 3"
Start date: April 22, 2013

Start weight: 150 lbs/68 kg
Current weight: 125.6 lbs/57 kg

Goal - build muscle & lower body fat
Old 10-04-2013, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Question Foods listed chronologically or by meal?

Looks like we never got a good answer to this question. I would like to be able to see foods and nutrition values listed chronologically or, better yet, by meal. This is important since the timing of nutrient intake is important, not just daily totals. Is there a way to see a chronological list?
Old 12-19-2014, 12:56 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I just started using the Premium version. The verdict is still out if I should have gone Premium for the extra money or just stayed with the PC version, but the PC version does have an entry for which meal you ate which food and can re-arrange in food log. You can also categorize how many calories you ate at which meal. I see that the Premium doesn't have that feature, or at least I haven't figured it out if it does. I don't know why it wouldn't have that feature, also. The PC version also has a way to log mood you were in when you ate, who with, where and so forth so would be good for someone working on evaluating and changing behaviors with eating. I'm very new with the premium and just discovered you can alternate between classic and fitday 2 for graphics so if you can do that same with Premium, I haven't discovered it yet. The other thing with entries for quantity of a food is that the PC version accepts fractions and converts to a percentage, whereas the Premium Classic and FitDay 2 seem to have to enter as a decimal for a qty < 1. The fractions are more convenient to be able to use.

Last edited by slimwannaB; 12-20-2014 at 06:15 AM.