Notices
Like Tree1Likes

Metric units

Old 05-18-2010, 11:43 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Metric units

Hi,
I've noticed, it is possible to choose your favorite measure units and I chose metric (meters, kilograms), but in the reports (e.g. weight report), the units remain imperial (lbs, inches).
Does anybody know how to switch all the charts into metric units?
Thanks
Old 07-30-2010, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

The food imput section is also missing milliliters. It is rather frustrating to constantly have to convert things to fl oz when other metric options are available.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Is there someway to subtract fiber from carbs

I am using Fitday and like it but doesn't give a place for fiber or I haven't found it. Just started so new to all this.
Thanks
Old 02-07-2012, 02:25 PM
FitDay Member

Metric units would be good. I know the US uses Imperial (one of only three countries in the WORLD not to have adopted the metric system), but you must know there are other countries out there!

Same with the dates - how about an international date displayed dd mmm yyyy rather than the US-only mm-dd-yyyy.

Anyway, i've tried it - nice site, but I really can't be arsed to convert everything to floz and cups and skillets or whatever you use.

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-11-2012 at 04:26 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary comment
Old 02-07-2012, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by gzornenplat
Metric units would be good. I know the US uses Imperial (one of only three countries in the WORLD not to have adopted the metric system), but you must know there are other countries out there!

Same with the dates - how about an international date displayed dd mmm yyyy rather than the US-only mm-dd-yyyy.

Anyway, i've tried it - nice site, but I really can't be arsed to convert everything to floz and cups and skillets or whatever you use.

Methinks you speak with forked tongue!

Grams and kilograms are not Metric?? You've obviously MISSED this as an option when adding foods. But thanks for logging into the Forums just to complain, erroneously!

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-11-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino
Methinks you speak with forked tongue!

Grams and kilograms are not Metric?? You've obviously MISSED this as an option when adding foods. But thanks for logging into the Forums just to complain, erroneously!
I do apologise. Can you walk me through how to enter 200ml of, say, milk? Or half a litre of beer? Or, for that matter, a UK fl.oz, or pint?

I did look, but obviously I missed the option to enter these units.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Fluid units are a different matter for some reason. For that, you'll have to use a conversion calculator http://www.convertunits.com/from/ml/to/ounce+[US,+liquid]

Problem solved.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by acvnumberone
Hi,
I've noticed, it is possible to choose your favorite measure units and I chose metric (meters, kilograms), but in the reports (e.g. weight report), the units remain imperial (lbs, inches).
Does anybody know how to switch all the charts into metric units?
Thanks
This is still a bug - I also enter kgs for my weight, and for my weight goal, but when using the 'weight report' function, my weight goal suddenly has converted to lb, but not my current weight, and so it looks like my weight goal is more than twice as much as my current weight! Frustrating!
Clearly there are some clever conversion things behind the scenes, but it has that bug in the weight report section. I have reported the bug - will see what happens.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:49 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down

I don't think they are bothered about this bug. I prefer to use kilos but the weight graph is in pounds! Also, the ml option isn't available and you have to use fl oz. I am in the process of finding another program to use because Fitday doesn't fix the most basic of bugs. If anyone knows a UK based thing similar to Fitday please let me know. Also, beef isn't even listed on Fitday. Search for beef and nothing comes up!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 12:47 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I'm also having this problem. All metric units are working for me here in Aussie, except my Weight listing in profile. I have the option to display in pounds or kilos, when I choose kilos, it still reverts to pounds. Can someone at Fitday pls look at this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.