Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay Reports
Missed two days from finals: how do I get my reports to not include them? >

Missed two days from finals: how do I get my reports to not include them?

Notices

Missed two days from finals: how do I get my reports to not include them?

Old 05-12-2012, 06:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Missed two days from finals: how do I get my reports to not include them?

It's simply a lie that I burned 2600 calories and ate 0 on both yesterday and the day before, but the report says that because I didn't insert anything for them. I was too busy studying for finals/taking finals.
Is there any way I can get these two days to go away, or at least become more honest, like count as 0's on my reports?

Thanks
Old 05-20-2012, 04:00 PM
FitDay Premium Member

A quick trick I use is to think approximately about what I ate. You can measure you actual body weight now as opposed to where it should be. So, say for example you gained a pound over finals week and the days you did log you ate 2000 calories more than you consumed. You can tweak the quantities of the foods you ate until they add up to an additional 1500 calories deficit. I would just wait to weigh yourself several days out from those days if you ate an excessive quantity of food compared to what you typically eat.

If you log nothing on those days the software won't count them towards average daily macro and micronutrient values, if that is what you were worried about however.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

That is good to know. I, also wondered how to include Vitamins that I take. Maybe I will try creating a Custom Food for "Vitamins".
Old 05-26-2012, 01:44 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Sweet1022
That is good to know. I, also wondered how to include Vitamins that I take. Maybe I will try creating a Custom Food for "Vitamins".
That's correct. You can create a custom food for that.