having a problem, PC freezes when I get to the food log >

having a problem, PC freezes when I get to the food log

Notices

having a problem, PC freezes when I get to the food log

Old 10-11-2012, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default having a problem, PC freezes when I get to the food log

Hello, I am new here

Well I have been using Fitday Log for 3 days and it has been working fine but today I simply can't get to my food-log anymore, early in the day I was entering some info into my food-log and all of a sudden it froze and now every time I try to get into the food-log it just freezes.

I get this message: "fitday.com is not responding due to a long runnning script"

I have also notices that on my home tab >> Dashboard there is a HUGEE number under the food category (579854 calories). I can get into the food-log for the past days fine but when I do it for todays it freezes.

thank you
Old 10-20-2012, 09:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by LOKO007
Hello, I am new here

Well I have been using Fitday Log for 3 days and it has been working fine but today I simply can't get to my food-log anymore, early in the day I was entering some info into my food-log and all of a sudden it froze and now every time I try to get into the food-log it just freezes.

I get this message: "fitday.com is not responding due to a long runnning script"

I have also notices that on my home tab >> Dashboard there is a HUGEE number under the food category (579854 calories). I can get into the food-log for the past days fine but when I do it for todays it freezes.

thank you
Hi - I new new too

and echo the comments mentioned here.

But it appears no one is really interested in fixing the mess.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
FitDay Member

Computers can freeze for a number of reasons, making trouble-shooting a sometimes difficult and painstaking process. However, if you don’t eliminate the problem, freezing will likely be repeated. This article focuses mainly on computers running Microsoft® Windows® operating systems, as the problem arises most frequently on Windows computers. This doesn’t necessarily speak ill of Windows, but points to the fact that the majority of consumers use Windows and most malicious software is written to attack Windows operating systems.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-08-2016 at 01:50 AM. Reason: removed links
Old 01-20-2013, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Honestly I have to use chrome because this site just randomly freezes.