As my Potassium is one of the two things on the report that shows I get an insufficient quantity of, I specifically tried to increase my potassium from natural sources but the final numbers didn't change. I went through each food on the daily sheet and added up the potassium and it totals 3040 mg while the report only shows 2090 mg. Also, I noticed that the report shows my intake should be 4700mg while the RDA recommends 3500.
I also just noticed that the numbers for sodium are incorrect also. After adding them up individually, they total 1713mg while the report shows over 2900mg.
These are important numbers for people with heart problems, high blood pressure and thyroid issues.
Thanks for a great site...I've been using it for almost 10 years and its always improving. (would still like to see fat% in the free section...how about for just those of us who help report issues. ;)
i have the same problem. one of the foods I ate today had more than 500% of my vitamin A intake but on my report it showed that in total today i had much less than that.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:35 PM.|