Notices

Nike+ Fuelband

Old 01-23-2012, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nike+ Fuelband

Saw a commercial during the game yesterday...

Looks pretty sweet, I know there are cheaper alternatives out there, but none the less good looking product. What do you think?

Nike Store. Nike+ FuelBand Fitness Tracker and iPhone App
Old 01-23-2012, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Looks pretty slick, but for 150 dollars I wouldn't buy it. I tend to lose watches and I always forget to charge my electronics. It just wouldn't work out for me.

I can see for the right person it would be pretty sweet. You would probably would get a lot of comments on it.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:38 PM
FitDay Member

I had a weird impulse to buy this thing the first time I saw it the other day. I'm not usually an impulse shopper, so the commercial must have worked! I am thinking about it even though the price seems really steep. I'm not sure if I'm "tech-y" enough to get the full use out of it, but it looks so neato!!!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:42 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know if I would go out and buy it. I'm a sucker for almost anything with good design... And it seems to be a easy "game" like way to incorporate weight control and calories... Maybe if it drops down to $100 or less I would strongly consider it.