Notices

fitday weight reports

Old 08-29-2011, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

Default fitday weight reports

I've been on fitday for a while.... Works great... I mostly use the weight tracking / reports... but it has one flaw I have found out about unfortately,
; it only keeps 12 months of my weight history.

Is there anyway to retrieve all your weight history? My 12 months high weight peak will drop off the report when we roll into Sept.

tks
Old 08-29-2011, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know if there's a way to retrieve data from over 12 months, but there's a solution that may work for you.

If you click on "Printer friendly" under the Reports tab, you'll see the report for the 12 months ready for printing. At that point you can either print out or do what I like to do, and that is to save reports as a PDF.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Easy solution; thanks
Old 09-06-2011, 02:08 AM
FitDay Member

Are there any moderators that read these forums that can let me know if I can get my weight history for the last several years I've been signed up on fitday?
Old 09-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

You can go to the Calendar tab and click on that, then page back through the months, then click Weight for any day. I just tried with mine and it let me go back more than a year. It's tedious, though; it would be nice if there was a better way.

Regarding the moderators, yes, they do read the forums and are very helpful; however, the Reports thread is not very high traffic and they may have missed it. I would suggest reposting your question in the Feedback/Support thread toward the bottom of the page; I think that one is checked often.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 09-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:06 PM
FitDay Member

There is a better way.

Fitday uses a string of numbers at the end of the address bar to represent the date. When you log in, you'll need to click on "show previous day" for the numbers to appear. Left click in the address bar and it will highlight the whole address, then left click again to get a movable cursor. Hit your right arrow key to scroll to the end where the numbers are visible. 86400 is added to that number for each day. So if you want to go back one day, deduct 86400 from the number in the address bar, type in the new number and hit the enter key. Be sure you don't erase the period at the end of the address.

- 86400 = 1 day earlier
- 2592000 = 30 days earlier
- 31536000 = 1 year earlier
etc., etc.

Took me a while to figure this out. Used to be the address had a month and year in it and it was easier then. I don't know if having a current weight goal entered will alter your old reports though. I've just used it to go back and copy my menus from 2003.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Problems with 12 Month Weight Change view?

Is anyone else having problems seeing their Weight Change reports for 12 Months? When I click on mine, it inexplicably just displays one DAY, not a year. For example, right now mine is displaying data for 05/01 to 05/02 when I choose the 12 Months option. I'm not having problems with any of the other time settings, just that one. Wish I could get this functionality back, because it's encouraging to see my progress over a year versus half a year or 4 months!

Edit: Also, maybe this is specific to my account---I've been using FitDay for years, and I'm a bit perplexed as to why the forum thing to the left thinks I've only been using it since October of last year!

Last edited by milkkissed; 04-03-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Adding more info
Old 04-13-2012, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Question

Originally Posted by milkkissed
Is anyone else having problems seeing their Weight Change reports for 12 Months? When I click on mine, it inexplicably just displays one DAY, not a year. For example, right now mine is displaying data for 05/01 to 05/02 when I choose the 12 Months option. I'm not having problems with any of the other time settings, just that one. Wish I could get this functionality back, because it's encouraging to see my progress over a year versus half a year or 4 months!

Edit: Also, maybe this is specific to my account---I've been using FitDay for years, and I'm a bit perplexed as to why the forum thing to the left thinks I've only been using it since October of last year!
I have the same problem - please get this fixed, Fitday! Is there a way to contact the technical team for Fitday?
Old 04-14-2012, 07:51 PM
FitDay Member

It bugs me that I can't see my weight graphed before 12 months ago, but I can view all of my previous weight entries by using the "my past weights" in the box on the left of the weight screen. I've been using fitday for over four years, and I would love to see all of my data graphed on one screen, but in the meantime, I just scroll back through my past weights to see my progress.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Having the same problem seeing a year

I have having the same problem of not being able to see beyond six months of progress. It is very frustrating. I made a lot of progress a year ago and would really enjoy seeing that on a graph. I have complained several times but nothing has been done to fix it. It should not be that difficult for an IT person to fix it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.