fitday weight reports >

fitday weight reports

Community
Notices

fitday weight reports

Old 04-27-2012, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jdatlas
I have having the same problem of not being able to see beyond six months of progress. It is very frustrating. I made a lot of progress a year ago and would really enjoy seeing that on a graph. I have complained several times but nothing has been done to fix it. It should not be that difficult for an IT person to fix it.
This question has come up before. I found a solution. Do a tag search for "calendar".
Old 05-07-2012, 01:18 AM
FitDay Member

Same problem for me; only able to view 6 months ... the graph would even be better if you could VIEW YEARS prior, even it's just quarterly, for those that have stuck around even though they don't update or fix problems on the webpage.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

A thread a year old, and still no solution from the mods.... I have to look at myfitnesspal again...

I went to d/l this app for my iphone and they wanted $1.99 for it, lol... They can't get the web version right, I can only imagine the iphone version
Old 10-23-2013, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for info.

Last edited by Shae4556; 01-21-2014 at 08:52 PM.