OK, it could be me, but....
I'm getting really high calories for the reports I produce (the pie chart) for the past two months, past month, two weeks, etc.
It looks like a bug because I try to stay down around 2,000 calories. It's been climbing up lately, sure, but not way up. Not up as high as these reports show (up around 3,000 calories, and close to 4,000 calories!)
OK, it WAS me.
Somehow, a custom food that I set up had something like 6,000 calories for 12 oz. (3 4 oz servings...)
Narrowed down the range where there might have been a problem, and that is what I found. False alarm, problem solved.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 PM.|