Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay Reports
Any way to log supplements? >

Any way to log supplements?

Community
Notices

Any way to log supplements?

Old 04-21-2010, 10:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

You sure can record your vitamins. Use the Create Foods (on the left side of the webpage) feature to set up food for your vitamins. Once set up, you can click on the your vitamins by looking at "Recent Foods".
Old 05-04-2010, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default Supplements

Is there a way to enter Supplements (Vitamins, etc.) into the FITDAY Web site?

The Web Site gives a breakdown on vitamins and minerals consumed via food eaten........ shouldn't we add our supplements to that information?

Phil Batton
Old 05-04-2010, 02:20 AM
FitDay Member

I just put them in as a custom food.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:11 PM
FitDay Member

I also put them in as a custom food, but I only put in ten percent of what is in the vitamin, since that's about all we absorb from it.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:55 AM
FitDay Member

All I can say is that I'd like to include my supplements, also. I used FitDay about 2 years ago, and it seemed easier to use back then. Then when I created a custom food, I could specify the the serving size as whatever measurement I needed, not just as "1 serving". Also I think they included more of the vitamins and minerals. Sometimes software upgrades aren't improvements.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

I've been poking around the forums this evening and you are not alone. Many want to track vitamins, and others have found errors in the calculations.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

I've created my multivitamin in custom foods, but for some reason you cannot indicate the levels of all vitamins and minerals in the custom food editor. My multivitamin contains pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), but I can't add it to my custom multivitamin, so it's now showing up as a deficiency in my diet :-/

There are quite a few other things in the multivitamin I can't include either, such as vitamin K, iodine and chromium.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

Angry Omega III Oils--no way to create a custom food for these supplements

I take fish oils daily for health, and have tried to create a custom food for the fish oils. There is no space to enter on a custom food "Omega-3", or the amount of EPA to DHA to Other Omega-3's.

Also, this fish oil has Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), and while I was able to add "100%" of rda, when I look at the detailed rda list, I see that this value is actually in the wrong place, yet there's no way for me to enter it correctly.

FITDAY!!! come on! Omega-3's are a critical part of health, and weight loss. Help us log this!
Old 05-24-2010, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

I would also like to see a multivitamin feature

thanks
Old 05-25-2010, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by NessaSonic
I also put them in as a custom food, but I only put in ten percent of what is in the vitamin, since that's about all we absorb from it.
What do you mean? Is that a fact?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.