Notices

Adding Food to Log

Old 10-14-2010, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default Adding Food to Log

Are you only able to add your food once a day? I entered my morning meal and now I'm trying to add lunch and it isn't adding what I am entering to my log. The nutrition screen refreshes, but when I go to my food log, it is only showing this mornings food. Thanks for any help!
Old 10-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Super Moderator

I've never had that problem...I go in and out of my food log all day long. Are you using the online version? Premium? PC? Also, you have to click "add food" instead of just <enter>...don't know if that's part of it or not.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

I add food all day but have tons listed in my custom foods. Just click on one of them and it adds it. My problem is when I only eat a bite of something (thinking I wanted it) and decide not. ??? Hard to figure a bite!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 PM
FitDay Member

yeah i know portion of a portion is a pain to reduce but can be done if your good at cooking math.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by me2forever
I add food all day but have tons listed in my custom foods. Just click on one of them and it adds it. My problem is when I only eat a bite of something (thinking I wanted it) and decide not. ??? Hard to figure a bite!

I did a little math and keep it on a sticky note near the screen.

1 teaspoon = 10 grams or .02 cup
3 teaspoons = 1 Tablespoon
.33 Tablespoon = 1 teaspoon
1 Tablespoon = 28 grams or .06 cup
1/4 cup = .25 cup
1/2 cup - .5 cup
1 oz. = 28 grams
8 oz. = 1 cup

I do wish that fitday had the calories for 1 bite, "small", "regular", "big" or "extra big". Now that would be quite helpful to me.