Notices

Timestamp for food log

Old 09-17-2010, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Timestamp for food log

Hey - does anyone know if it's possible to add a timestamp to the food log? I want to be able to remember what time I ate each food (ie 12:00pm protein shake, 6:00 pm salmon etc) but I don't see an option anywhere for a timestamp. Anyone know? Thanks!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:44 AM
FitDay Member

That would be a great feature, but I don't think it's available, at least not in the free Fitday version. I'm also trying to track when I eat what I eat, and for now I'm using the Journal, where I write a quick note as to the contents of each meal (e.g., "1030: apple, peanut butter, carrots"). I'm trying to be detailed because I may go to a nutritionist or other healthcare provider in the near future and would like to have a detailed food log. I figure I can print out each journal and daily food log, along with my mood information if I'm really ambitious.

It is a lot of work, though...
Old 09-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

how would it know when you ate it as opposed to logging it. What if you pre log your foods for log you lunch later in the evening?
You could create a time stamp as a custom food, that would probably be your best option.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:29 AM
FitDay Member

[deleted]

Last edited by Angelstation; 10-07-2010 at 04:10 AM.