Notices

Activities Calories Burned Reconsiliation

Old 09-11-2010, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default Activities Calories Burned Reconsiliation

I am new to this software/program, but I put in my activities in the right section, but under the reports for the grand totals and showing calorie restriction the totals on calories burned are not the same as my log. Any ideas? Thanks
Old 09-12-2010, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

I have the same problem! I burn about 250 extra calories per day in activities, I checked this, and I have entered all the numbers where I should. And yes, I even remembered to save the changes .
But my average 'calories burned' (under 'weight goal', 'progress') does not reflect these activities, it gives a number only 60 calories higher than my 'lifestyle'. Does anybody know how to fix it?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:48 AM
FitDay Member

I am the same with you, I have tripled check everything and my calories eaten add up to the Weigth Goal area, but only really takes into consideration my normal daily calories burned and does not reflect the exercise inputs.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default tata

Thank you very much for find so many good things designer handbags
, it's benefit. Is really appreciate it. Hope you will become better and better.coach
Old 11-03-2010, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

I'm new to this program too. I don't understand why it says that I burn 2552 calories a day just for lifestyle, when obviously that is not correct. When I click customize, it says my baseline metabolism should be 1791 calories a day, but it does not reflect that in my activity log even though that selection is marked and saved. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.