Help - I am new and having trouble with logs >

Help - I am new and having trouble with logs

Community
Notices

Help - I am new and having trouble with logs

Old 01-17-2010, 03:16 PM
FitDay Member

Question Help - I am new and having trouble with logs

I have just joined and tried to put in my daily exercise activities and food eaten. I thought I was doing it correctly. But when I look under "Weight Goal" I find that under the progress the activity that I put is reflected under "Calories burned Goal" not actual. And my actual is less and I can't fgure out where that number came from. Does anybody have an idea about what I may be doing wrong?
Old 01-20-2010, 01:28 AM
fitday_jim

I can help you. I think you are talking about the "Calorie Budget" section of the "Progress" section in the weight goal tab. This chart shows your calorie balance goal vs. actual. The left chart show your planned calorie restriction (burned - eaten = restriction), the right side shows how you are actually doing on this goal.

You think you are seeing your activity reflected in the left column? Let me know and I will look into it. I just checked on my account and it seems alright. I can walk through an example if that would help.