Go Back   FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay Reports
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Lightbulb Metric units

Hi,
I've noticed, it is possible to choose your favorite measure units and I chose metric (meters, kilograms), but in the reports (e.g. weight report), the units remain imperial (lbs, inches).
Does anybody know how to switch all the charts into metric units?
Thanks
acvnumberone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Default

The food imput section is also missing milliliters. It is rather frustrating to constantly have to convert things to fl oz when other metric options are available.
no_touching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: LA
Posts: 99
Default Is there someway to subtract fiber from carbs

I am using Fitday and like it but doesn't give a place for fiber or I haven't found it. Just started so new to all this.
Thanks
me2forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Metric units would be good. I know the US uses Imperial (one of only three countries in the WORLD not to have adopted the metric system), but you must know there are other countries out there!

Same with the dates - how about an international date displayed dd mmm yyyy rather than the US-only mm-dd-yyyy.

Anyway, i've tried it - nice site, but I really can't be arsed to convert everything to floz and cups and skillets or whatever you use.

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-11-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary comment
gzornenplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
VitoVino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 86
Posts: 1,858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzornenplat View Post
Metric units would be good. I know the US uses Imperial (one of only three countries in the WORLD not to have adopted the metric system), but you must know there are other countries out there!

Same with the dates - how about an international date displayed dd mmm yyyy rather than the US-only mm-dd-yyyy.

Anyway, i've tried it - nice site, but I really can't be arsed to convert everything to floz and cups and skillets or whatever you use.

Methinks you speak with forked tongue!

Grams and kilograms are not Metric?? You've obviously MISSED this as an option when adding foods. But thanks for logging into the Forums just to complain, erroneously!
__________________
Vito



Think of food as fuel for the body instead of feeding emotions

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-11-2012 at 04:26 PM.
VitoVino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoVino View Post
Methinks you speak with forked tongue!

Grams and kilograms are not Metric?? You've obviously MISSED this as an option when adding foods. But thanks for logging into the Forums just to complain, erroneously!
I do apologise. Can you walk me through how to enter 200ml of, say, milk? Or half a litre of beer? Or, for that matter, a UK fl.oz, or pint?

I did look, but obviously I missed the option to enter these units.
gzornenplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
VitoVino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 86
Posts: 1,858
Default

Fluid units are a different matter for some reason. For that, you'll have to use a conversion calculator http://www.convertunits.com/from/ml/to/ounce+[US,+liquid]

Problem solved.
__________________
Vito



Think of food as fuel for the body instead of feeding emotions
VitoVino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acvnumberone View Post
Hi,
I've noticed, it is possible to choose your favorite measure units and I chose metric (meters, kilograms), but in the reports (e.g. weight report), the units remain imperial (lbs, inches).
Does anybody know how to switch all the charts into metric units?
Thanks
This is still a bug - I also enter kgs for my weight, and for my weight goal, but when using the 'weight report' function, my weight goal suddenly has converted to lb, but not my current weight, and so it looks like my weight goal is more than twice as much as my current weight! Frustrating!
Clearly there are some clever conversion things behind the scenes, but it has that bug in the weight report section. I have reported the bug - will see what happens.
FitLinguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Thumbs down

I don't think they are bothered about this bug. I prefer to use kilos but the weight graph is in pounds! Also, the ml option isn't available and you have to use fl oz. I am in the process of finding another program to use because Fitday doesn't fix the most basic of bugs. If anyone knows a UK based thing similar to Fitday please let me know. Also, beef isn't even listed on Fitday. Search for beef and nothing comes up!!!
victel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Default

Hi, I'm also having this problem. All metric units are working for me here in Aussie, except my Weight listing in profile. I have the option to display in pounds or kilos, when I choose kilos, it still reverts to pounds. Can someone at Fitday pls look at this?
kangarool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fitday questions, metric

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2