Notices

Calories eaten vs burned on Fitday2 ??

Old 07-14-2021, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Calories eaten vs burned on Fitday2 ??

Hello! I am back on FitDay after taking time off. I noticed the calories eaten vs burned bar graph on FD classic no longer works. I am now using FitDay2, however I cannot find the calories eaten vs burned bar graph over time. Anyone know if it still exists, and where to find it? Thx

Last edited by devofan; 07-16-2021 at 05:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2021, 10:41 PM
FitDay Member

Assuming you are fixated on lifting weights, begin taking sound eating routine at the present time. Today the frenzy of weight training is by all accounts expanding exceptionally quick. Assuming you need a decent body, then, at that point you need to take an Indian lifting weights diet, which is brimming with protein and supplements .To know more Bodybuilding Diet search "What You Need for Indian Bodybuilding Diet? on google.
Old 07-29-2021, 08:32 PM
FitDay Member

wrong thread
Old 08-15-2021, 09:34 AM
FitDay Member

On Fitday2, click on Reports. That's actually the only report I can find on Fitday2. I don't know why they started Fitday2 and put less capabilities on it.