Notices

Weight Change Stats

Old 01-10-2010, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Change Stats

So I, like many, fell off my diet for a while and I want to start over in terms of my weight change stats located on the weight tab. Unfortunately, the start date it has listed isn't the current one I put in on the Weight Goal tab. In fact it's not my previous start date either, but rather the last date I entered a weight before I fell off the diet. Any help on how to get the date to show up as the current start date in my weight goal so I can track my weekly weight change would be appreciated.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

I had that problem too. On the weight tab, you'll se a link on the left-side nav bar to return to previous weighins. Go back, delete all the earlier information and postings, and enter your new starting data on which ever date you want to become your NEW start. (I actually eliminated info from September 07, in order to start fresh on Jan 1, 2010!)

Last edited by mhm802; 01-12-2010 at 04:21 AM.