Notices

Printing journal

Old 01-10-2014, 04:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Printing journal

Hi there,
Is there a way to print the notes I make everyday? I can't seem to find a report for that. ANy help would be appreciated.
Karin
Old 08-10-2014, 10:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wishmerchant
Hi there,
Is there a way to print the notes I make everyday? I can't seem to find a report for that. ANy help would be appreciated.
Karin
I cannot get it to print out.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

I use Classic (not 2.0, although I use that, too, sometimes). I use the Firefox browser.

I don't think you can print out all your notes (or a range of days) in one fell swoop - you have to do it for each day. Are you talking about the journal (that's what I'm talking about...)

I enter notes in the journal for today (or whatever day). Then I go to Calendar and see that 'journal' shows up for the day. I click on 'journal' and see it displayed. In the upper right-hand corner, there's something that says 'printer friendly' or something like that. I click on that and then use Firefox file's drop down menu to 'Print.'

Does that work? Is that what you are talking about? I can do that for food and activity in calendar (each, if they show up on my calendar for the day).