posting more than one food at a time >

posting more than one food at a time

Community
Notices

posting more than one food at a time

Old 06-08-2013, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

Default posting more than one food at a time

Greetings. I was wondering if there is any way to add more than one food at a time on the regular, not premium food log. I have to wait until each food posts separately, which is time consuming...I read in a review of the ap that this site is supposed to allow you to add multiple foods. Is that just for the Premium people? I would gladly sign on to Premium, but I would have to pay $49.00 instead of choosing to go month to month....I'm not going to do that. Thanks to anyone who has an answer to this! Grandma Sharon
Old 06-13-2013, 08:06 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Yes, You Can

Yes, I've found you can post several foods at once from the "recent foods" tab. At the bottom of the Recent Foods list there is a more button which brings up a list of foods you've entered over time. On that list there are check boxes. If you are like me and often eat the same foods you can select those foods by checking the boxes and then they are entered in your food journal all at once.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default posting foods more than one at a time

Thanks!
I'll try that....currently very time consuming....
Old 07-04-2013, 03:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Cooterpond
Yes, I've found you can post several foods at once from the "recent foods" tab. At the bottom of the Recent Foods list there is a more button which brings up a list of foods you've entered over time. On that list there are check boxes. If you are like me and often eat the same foods you can select those foods by checking the boxes and then they are entered in your food journal all at once.
Is this only available on Premium or the PC version? I can't see any place to do it on Classic.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Like you I also could not find any way to enter under the basic mode. I found it under the PC version. Look under recent pull down at the bottom....Good luck Chris