Notices

Multiple Users?

Old 06-20-2012, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

Default Multiple Users?

Greetings, I'm new here and couldn't find an answer to this. I was wondering if the software handles mulitple users? Like login's? I own a small company and we are integrating a wellness program, I would like my 20 employees to be able to track their fitness progress if they would like. I would like to buy the software and install it on a PC in our office where they can track their progress. Does the software support multiple users? Thanks I really appreciate it. This looks like a perfect solution for us.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:37 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'm pretty sure the license is for a single user and there is no facility for multiple accounts on the same computer. Theoretically, I suppose one could install it on multiple machines, one for each user.

FitDay PC is great, but given your situation you might be better using FitDay On-line, then each participant could have their own account.

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-20-2012, 06:58 AM
FitDay Member

I was thinking the same as Michael recommended. I think FitDay Online is probably a better fit for your application. That way each user can have their own login and privacy.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

Out of curiosity I tried to create a second user account and was able to do so. I simply created a new account and edited the profile for that account, using a different name than mine. I then went to the File drop down menu (where I created the new account) and chose Open Account, and opened my original one. I then checked my profile and everything was as I had left it. I don't know how many users you could add. Maybe contact support and find out?
Old 07-18-2013, 06:18 PM
FitDay Member

Coradine grants to you the non-exclusive, limited right to install and use the Coradine software program downloaded or contained on the CD-ROM or disk (the "Software"). The license permits either (a) multiple users to install and use the Software on a single machine; or (b) a single user to install and use the Software on multiple machines. However, a single license does not allow multiple users to ever use Software on multiple machines, regardless of whether such use is concurrent..