Notices

Fitday V1 to V2

Old 04-24-2012, 08:27 AM
FitDay Member

Question Fitday V1 to V2

Questions:

Does V2 import all your logs (food, exercise), custom foods, from v1 to v2?

Does V2 split the food log into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, snacks etc like V1 does?

Does V2 sync to the website? I found a thread that talks about it syncing to the website, but only syncs both ways if you also have the premium version. Is this correct information?

I have browsed the forums and don't find much info on differences between the software's, so am hesitant to upgrade at all. I would like to do the online version too, but seems to me that it is really expensive.

Premium web version:
Does it allow you to split the foods up into breakfast, lunch, dinner etc? Right now the online versions seems to put all your foods in one log and does not split them into the meals.

Android Fitday:

I see a lot of talk about making an android version of this software, but it seems to be consumers of the software talking and no response really from Fitday. Is this in the works or not? and when will it be out?
Old 04-25-2012, 03:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I would love to see an Android version of Fitday
Old 01-19-2014, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JoanneKJones
Questions:

Does V2 import all your logs (food, exercise), custom foods, from v1 to v2?
Originally Posted by jeannedehart
I would love to see an Android version of Fitday

Ditto to both of these. I have had V1 for eight years and I have a HUGE database of custom foods and a LONG weight loss history I must be able to import. Also I am a Samsung (ANDROID) user (millions of people are!) Please answer/fix these and I will buy the whole package: premium PLUS FitDayPC.