Notices

Is there an export feature in PC version yet?

Old 03-29-2012, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Is there an export feature in PC version yet?

I want to be able to export my logs to a csv or Excel format.

I know the online versions don't do that.

Does the PC version have that feature? I'd buy it if it did; without that feature, it's no better than the online versions with their useless reports. I need to see real trends and comparisons.

I don't want to spend the $$ for the PC version just to discover it won't export data.

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:32 AM
FitDay Member

WeezySews,

I have the PC v1 (circa 2003) and it does not offer any type of export feature. It would be nice. I use it mainly for tracking my food and nutrition. I am trying to find out the differences withPC v2 as I have been considering upgrading if the newer version offers better features and database. I agree with you on the reports - most are not very beneficial.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:34 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Nope, no export on V2. I agree, it would be a GREAT feature!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-30-2012, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by WeezySews
I'd buy it if it did; without that feature, it's no better than the online versions with their useless reports. I need to see real trends and comparisons.

The "useless reports" are what enabled me to lose 38 pounds effortlessly. Many others depend on these "useless reports" and find them to be invaluable.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

I'm happy they've worked for you. Unfortunately, they do not give me the data trends that I need to see and don't work at all for me. If there was a simple export feature I could examine the data in ways that would be helpful for me.

What works for you is, unfortunately, totally useless for me.