System Requirements for FitDay PC >

System Requirements for FitDay PC

Community
Notices

System Requirements for FitDay PC

Old 02-17-2012, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default System Requirements for FitDay PC

I can't find an answer to this in the FAQs: Will Fitday work on Windows 7?
Old 02-17-2012, 10:37 AM
FitDay Member

System Requirements

Computer: Pentium 200MHz or faster processor
Operating System: Microsoft Vista / XP / Windows 2000 / Windows 98
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB
Monitor: SVGA display 800 x 600 resolution with 256 colors (1024x768 with 16-bit color recommended)
CD-ROM Drive: 2X Speed (not required for download version)

http://www.fitday.com/pc/SystemReq.html

http://www.fitday.com/pc/PcHome.html
Old 02-17-2012, 11:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fitday PC for windows 7?

So, Fitday can only be used on outdated computers??

Does Fitday plan to release a version that will work with new computers, which come with Windows 7? That's definitely not in the FAQs.

Originally Posted by VitoVino
System Requirements

Monitor: SVGA display 800 x 600 resolution with 256 colors (1024x768 with 16-bit color recommended)

FitDay! - Smarter Weight Loss

Old 02-17-2012, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

FAQ's are frequently asked questions. They're not for out of the ordinary questions, nor smart ass questions from a rude person. Your last post is both. You don't even have the courtesy to say thank you to a Mod who is trying to assist you, like I get paid to deal with rudeness. I don't. Thread closed.

PS Anybody who is interested in FitDay PC clicks the LINK to FitDay PC. This link is available at the top of the page, and is also available when one is logging in. This is the link I referred to in my first reply. Therefore, putting system requirements in the FAQ's is unnecessary. But rather than pointing this out to you previously, I was nice about it. And you repaid my helping you with what? By insinuating that the FAQ's, which I took many hours to prepare, are inadequate? Thanks for that.

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-17-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default I own Fitday PC and it won't work

I have owned Fitday PC for about seven years and use it every day. My ID is 655-715-0D78. I got a new computer with Windows 7 and it won't work. I need to know if I purchase a new copy of Fitday PC whether or not it will work.

The FAQs do not say that it works with Windows 7. Is Fitday going to release a new Fitday PC that will work on Win 7 computers, or does it only work on older computers without Win 7?

I don't want to spend money to repurchase Fitday PC only to find that it doesn't work. I asked this before and the mod wouldn't answer and closed the thread.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:59 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for being a long time PC subscriber. I will pass this on to Admin so he can further assist you. I don't know of future plans for 7 but he may.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by NJItaliana
I have owned Fitday PC for about seven years and use it every day. My ID is 655-715-0D78. I got a new computer with Windows 7 and it won't work. I need to know if I purchase a new copy of Fitday PC whether or not it will work.

The FAQs do not say that it works with Windows 7. Is Fitday going to release a new Fitday PC that will work on Win 7 computers, or does it only work on older computers without Win 7?
You were given this answer before. So why do you ask it again? Moderators cannot answer IF/WHEN a new version will come out, that is up to you to find out. How?

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...fitday-pc.html

Originally Posted by NJItaliana
I don't want to spend money to repurchase Fitday PC only to find that it doesn't work. I asked this before and the mod wouldn't answer and closed the thread.
And what goes around, comes around. Here you are on the closed thread. Because you have been given all the information you need to help yourself, and you were rude. And now you're lying about "the mod wouldn't answer". You even quoted my answer:

So, Fitday can only be used on outdated computers??

Does Fitday plan to release a version that will work with new computers, which come with Windows 7? That's definitely not in the FAQs.

Originally Posted by VitoVino
System Requirements

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-18-2012 at 03:19 AM.