FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   Can Two Individuals Use FitDay PC? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/6498-can-two-individuals-use-fitday-pc.html)

ToddNauert 01-28-2012 05:23 AM

Can Two Individuals Use FitDay PC?

I am looking to purchase Fit Day PC but have not been able to anywhere if two or more individuals can use it. For example I would have my user ID and my wife would have her ID - is this possible? Thanks for the feed back Todd

mecompco 01-28-2012 05:42 AM

Todd, I think you'd be alright if you installed it on two different computers, and never "synched". Though, it is probably against the TOS license, so I can't recommend it! I do know there is no facility to use the same copy on the same PC with more than one account. I also know that you can synch the same user on different PCs (i.e. having FitDay PC installed on your home computer and your work computer). Hope this helps!

Regards,
Michael

ToddNauert 01-28-2012 08:57 AM

So then would we need to buy two copies of FitDay PC so each of us could utilize the software on our same home PC or would it be better to buy two and put a copy on my work Laptop and one for my wife on our home PC? Thanks Todd

noas5 03-06-2012 01:31 AM

I tried to purchase two copies on one computer for wife and I. It will only pick up info for first person. I even created a second file for me and it changed her info. This sucks!
One copy per computer.
Also the payment on credit card needs to be by two different cards. Their system does not read separate payments by same person means two copies.
Our "KEY" to register each product was the same even with my having two different location folders for the program.
So she is on the software and I have shelled out $49.95 for the online service.

mecompco 03-06-2012 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by noas5 (Post 75164)
I tried to purchase two copies on one computer for wife and I. It will only pick up info for first person. I even created a second file for me and it changed her info. This sucks!
One copy per computer.
Also the payment on credit card needs to be by two different cards. Their system does not read separate payments by same person means two copies.
Our "KEY" to register each product was the same even with my having two different location folders for the program.
So she is on the software and I have shelled out $49.95 for the online service.

I think what you'll have to do is set up a new user on the computer and install your wife's copy on it. I "think" that should work. Do let us know!

Regards,
Michael

ArunGoyal 04-13-2022 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by mecompco (Post 70604)
Todd, I think you'd be alright if you installed it on two different computers, and never "synched". Though, it is probably against the TOS license, so I can't recommend it! I do know there is no facility to use the same copy on the same PC with more than one account. I also know that you can synch the same user on different PCs (i.e. having FitDay PC installed on your home computer and your work computer). Hope this helps!

Regards,
Michael

Making a new user setup in the computer can help with this. The documents can be separated and can be used individually.

jorawen 05-16-2023 06:40 AM

Thanks for reaching out. Regarding your question about Fit Day PC, I'm happy to inform you that multiple individuals can indeed use the software. Each person can have their own user ID, allowing you and your wife to track your progress separately and have personalized experiences within the program. This feature makes it convenient for couples or families who want to monitor their fitness journeys together while maintaining individual profiles.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further inquiries or need assistance with anything else, feel free to ask.