Notices

Questions about PC Version

Old 12-01-2011, 01:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default Questions about PC Version

I'm thinking about getting the PC version because our internet is so slow. Two questions: First, does it work well on Windows 7? Second, when it syncs, if there is new information, e.g., a new food, in the on-line version, will that be added to the PC version, or is it just my personal data that syncs? I'm new to this, but really like it so far . . . except for the slow internet speed out here in the boonies. Thanks for any answers that come from your experience.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:29 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I LOVE the PC version! In fact, I use it 99% of the time. I find it much faster and easier to use and the recipe builder is great as well. It's also nice if you are off-line (such as when I go to camp and Internet via cell phone is spotty, at best).

Yes, it works fine with Windows 7 (and equally well with XP).

I really don't know how to verify your last question, not knowing if/when any updates to the FitDay database are made. One great feature is that when you do a food search, it includes your custom foods--something I find extremely handy.

In a nutshell, I think it's well worth the investment. Do a little Googleing and you just might find a discount coupon for it, too.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-02-2011, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Thanks for Fitday PC reply

Thanks for the info and also for your stats . . . you're inspiring. I just started FitDay for real this week (even though I created an account three years ago) after seeing the Nov 28th Joy Fit Club on the Today Show. Joy mentioned Fit Day on this show. I will try to find a coupon, but even without a coupon, the price is right. Thanks again.

Kathy