FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   Anyone here using FitDay Premiun (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/3687-anyone-here-using-fitday-premiun.html)

veraclaire 03-13-2011 04:24 AM

Anyone here using FitDay Premiun

Hi everyone,

I've been using free FitDay with success for the past year, and after losing 18 pounds of my 25 pound goal, I got overly confident and careless and have regained 4 lbs and mostly body fat -- Yuk!

I have been considering switching to FitDay Preminum for some kind of kickstart, but they don't offer a free trial or free tour that I'm aware of. Does anyone here think the extra features are worth the money, and could you describe the difference vs regular FitDay?

Thanks so much!
veraclaire

Bubbs21 03-13-2011 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by veraclaire (Post 39503)
Hi everyone,

I've been using free FitDay with success for the past year, and after losing 18 pounds of my 25 pound goal, I got overly confident and careless and have regained 4 lbs and mostly body fat -- Yuk!

I have been considering switching to FitDay Preminum for some kind of kickstart, but they don't offer a free trial or free tour that I'm aware of. Does anyone here think the extra features are worth the money, and could you describe the difference vs regular FitDay?

Thanks so much!
veraclaire

I use Fitday PC and love it....i find the features and lack of advertising helps me stay focused. More specifically, the reports are more detailed and you use the ones you need. The downside is if you have a high number of custom foods, I am not sure if they are transferable to the
'new' system. Congrats on your work and don't worry about the 'break in training' it is a normal part of life. Just get back on the horse.

mecompco 03-13-2011 07:59 AM

I have not yet tried FitDay PC, but just having the Premium is nice. You lose the ads and get a number of new reports. You can also (which I just learned) track body fat and some other stuff.

With Premium your data and custom foods remain intact.

Regards,
Michael

veraclaire 03-15-2011 12:59 PM

Thank you!

Jaqueline and Michael, thank you both so much for your replies. I will consider treating myself to one of the Premium FitDays for the next year.

Congratulations to both of you on your amazing weight loss! I hope to find more about your stories in the forums.

While I didn't have a lot of weight to lose, being overweight was a totally new experience for me, and I didn't know what to do when the pounds started creeping on about 12 years ago. :confused: I tried what I thought was dieting and just cutting back on junk food, etc., but I kept gaining. I really felt desperate.

Then I found FitDay, and all I did was log my food and the pounds started coming off immediately. I couldn't believe it. This has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me. And, when I stopped doing it several months ago, the scale started going back in the wrong direction.

Best of luck on your journeys. You certainly are well on your way!

Patricia