Notices

Does FitdayPC work with Windows7?

Old 11-09-2010, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

Question Does FitdayPC work with Windows7?

Does FitdayPC work with Windows7 operating system? My new computer does not have Windows XP.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:57 AM
FitDay Member

Well I have 7 Ultimate and since I updated from XP Fitday won't work. When I try the compatibility wizard it tells me that fit day is incompatible. I've tried running it as XP and vista and still it won't work. I tried installing it on my desktop, which has 7 professional and it works, but i want to use it on my laptop. having it on my other computer is of no use to me.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

System Requirements for FitDay PC:

Computer: Pentium 200MHz or faster processor
Operating System: Microsoft Vista / XP / Windows 2000 / Windows 98
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB
Monitor: SVGA display 800 x 600 resolution with 256 colors (1024x768 with 16-bit color recommended)
CD-ROM Drive: 2X Speed (not required for download version)

FitDay! - Smarter Weight Loss

FitDay! - Smarter Weight Loss
Old 02-20-2012, 10:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by gms9810
Well I have 7 Ultimate and since I updated from XP Fitday won't work. When I try the compatibility wizard it tells me that fit day is incompatible. I've tried running it as XP and vista and still it won't work. I tried installing it on my desktop, which has 7 professional and it works, but i want to use it on my laptop. having it on my other computer is of no use to me.
So you got it to work with 7 Professional but not 7 Ultimate then?
Old 02-22-2012, 06:46 AM
FitDay Member

I had confirmation from a Moderator that FD does indeed work on 7 Pro 64 Bit. Whether or not it works with Ultimate remains in question.

I suppose it would be good for the website to update this information, because right now it states Vista is the highest O/S. Too bad I didn't know this sooner as I told someone else incorrect information as I was acting as a Mod. Oh well, that's not my fault.