FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   Support in any FitDay paid services (Fitday PC or Premium web)? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/1459-support-any-fitday-paid-services-fitday-pc-premium-web.html)

tyen 12-19-2014 11:06 AM

Sorry to hear it's not working. What email address are you emailing us with?

Originally Posted by slimwannaB (Post 112719)
OK, now I am getting an error message when I try to sync Your FitDay.com web account already contains entries.

I am willing to pay for the Premium upgrade if it is user friendly and I can sync all my custom foods with the Premium and use the app but if I can't resolve this, I won't be able to use this and will fill out the refund form. I'll just continue to use the PC version as I have been.

slimwannaB 12-19-2014 12:30 PM

I sent another email to [email protected] tonight and it looks like it went through this time. I don't know why I got several bounce backs before.
I'm playing around with the site and learning to navigate and just discovered how to switch back and forth from Classic to Fitday 2 . I think the Fitday Classic is where I would have seen where to put my premium account key when I bought it. That was a little confusing.
I do think I'm going to like having the Premium and app on the phone. I'll try it for the year, but sure would be nice to get the sync to work. Here's to getting those pounds back off again.

db803 12-20-2014 03:12 PM

Failure of Customer Service (again)

Originally Posted by dedicatedtohealth (Post 15002)
I'm considering upgrading from free to Premium web and/or PC but want to know from PC users or Premium members if your issues/questions are resolved from a live customer support rep. This free version gets NO love from the FitDay people. So many issues and none are addressed nor resolved. I'm wondering if the paying users get feedback and resolutions. Thanks.

I can tell you two things:

1) I just emailed the company a simple question and they failed to even respond let alone answer my question properly. I simply wanted to know if purchasing the paid version "PC" would allow me to transfer all my data from the free version. NO answer from FitDay staff.

2) I also noticed that the calculations on the FitDay free service was not performing correctly. After inputting data, for example, on a specific supplement product that would say 50% of calcium provided, I'd see that the free version would NOT always calculate that number into the totals. When I submitted that as a question to the FitDay staff here on the boards, NO answers were provided.

I might add that I also read a post here from another user who was making complaints about his purchase of the paid product and rather than properly dealing with the issue, the staff merely read his complaint here at the board rather than responding to his email requests for help.

I think FitDay is a good product to help us all ... but their customer service is seriously flawed and a poor performer. I was tempted to contact the top people in the company and issue a complaint... their corporate officers are easily identified w/ contact information via stock public information. I might still do that. The top people need to know that the customer service people are failing to perform.

db803 12-21-2014 02:42 AM

FitDay Customer Service FAILURE

No response from Customer Service ?

tyen 12-22-2014 08:20 AM

Hi There,

Fitday PC is a standalone program that runs without access to the internet. If connected to the internet, it has the ability to sync with a Premium Online account. Therefore, in your situation, if you purchased Fitday PC, you would also need to upgrade your online free account to a Premium membership in order for the sync to work.

Thanks!
Tyen

Originally Posted by db803 (Post 112773)
I can tell you two things:

1) I just emailed the company a simple question and they failed to even respond let alone answer my question properly. I simply wanted to know if purchasing the paid version "PC" would allow me to transfer all my data from the free version. NO answer from FitDay staff.

2) I also noticed that the calculations on the FitDay free service was not performing correctly. After inputting data, for example, on a specific supplement product that would say 50% of calcium provided, I'd see that the free version would NOT always calculate that number into the totals. When I submitted that as a question to the FitDay staff here on the boards, NO answers were provided.

I might add that I also read a post here from another user who was making complaints about his purchase of the paid product and rather than properly dealing with the issue, the staff merely read his complaint here at the board rather than responding to his email requests for help.

I think FitDay is a good product to help us all ... but their customer service is seriously flawed and a poor performer. I was tempted to contact the top people in the company and issue a complaint... their corporate officers are easily identified w/ contact information via stock public information. I might still do that. The top people need to know that the customer service people are failing to perform.

Good2BLetha 12-31-2014 12:29 PM

If it was spelled out and made clear, I missed it, but I have the PC version I've been using for years and decided to try adding Premium and using the app. and didn't realize that I had to start with a whole new Fitday.com account, as I had a pre-existing account that I started before I got the PC. Once I did get some feedback from support, I did start a new account that was upgraded to premium. Because I have so much data in my PC acct, I kept getting a message with the sync that not all data could be downloaded at once and try again. I did this several times and still got the message. I went ahead and put my personal data in the new account. It is syncing, but I'm still getting a message that says an error was encountered while synchronizing your account. Maybe it's because of the holidays, but I haven't heard back from whoever had responded to me from support. I will say after playing around with the Premium program, I'm very happy with the PC program. The advantage is not being dependent on internet connection. The disadvantage is only accessible on that one computer or laptop.

Sallyjayd 01-21-2015 06:19 AM

How do I sync my pc version to the internet??? Do I sync from my Computer or the internet? I have the PC version 1.0.0.6 copyright 2003-2004. I just bought a tablet (surface 2) and the PC version wouldn't work. So I bought the online premium version (I now see no adds) so I could sync my them.. online I am using Fit Classic. and I see PC Sync but it has
__________________________________________________ _____
FitDay PC Sync
Moving to FitDay PC has never been easier! Now you can get all the advanced features of FitDay PC without losing the ability to access your FitDay account from anywhere. With FitDay PC's new synchronization feature you can keep your FitDay.com premium account in sync with your FitDay PC account.

Click here to learn more.

Order FitDay PC

Now you can keep your FitDay PC account in sync with your FitDay.com account!

Advertise on FitDay.com
Copyright © 2000-2015 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.
FITDAY ® is a registered trademark of InternetBrands.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact FitDay | Credits | Affiliate Program

__________________________________________________ _
How do I sync them and will it sync the custom menu????

PLEASE HELP
Sally D

tyen 01-22-2015 06:12 AM

Fitday PC v1 does not have the sync feature. In your case, you would need to purchase Fitday v2 and use the sync button provided in the program.

Here are the system requirements as listed on the product page:

"System Requirements: FitDay PC supports Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP / 2000 / ME / 98 and is available as an instant download. For more info visit the FitDay PC Homepage"

http://www.fitday.com/products/fitday-pc

Originally Posted by Sallyjayd (Post 113730)
How do I sync my pc version to the internet??? Do I sync from my Computer or the internet? I have the PC version 1.0.0.6 copyright 2003-2004. I just bought a tablet (surface 2) and the PC version wouldn't work. So I bought the online premium version (I now see no adds) so I could sync my them.. online I am using Fit Classic. and I see PC Sync but it has
__________________________________________________ _____
FitDay PC Sync
Moving to FitDay PC has never been easier! Now you can get all the advanced features of FitDay PC without losing the ability to access your FitDay account from anywhere. With FitDay PC's new synchronization feature you can keep your FitDay.com premium account in sync with your FitDay PC account.

Click here to learn more.

Order FitDay PC

Now you can keep your FitDay PC account in sync with your FitDay.com account!

Advertise on FitDay.com
Copyright © 2000-2015 Internet Brands, Inc. All rights reserved.
FITDAY ® is a registered trademark of InternetBrands.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact FitDay | Credits | Affiliate Program

__________________________________________________ _
How do I sync them and will it sync the custom menu????

PLEASE HELP
Sally D

wcjhns 01-28-2015 07:22 AM

If you already own FitDay PC, you do not have to buy v2, you just do an update.

Lucifer656 05-25-2020 04:01 AM

I have always gotten a response with any question I've ever asked. They're quick to respond, and always friendly