Software SYNC Issues >

Software SYNC Issues

Community
Notices

Software SYNC Issues

Old 12-07-2015, 07:01 AM
Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no resolution yet for this issue. We are working on it, however don't have an estimated time for a fix.

Thanks,
Tyen

Originally Posted by dwnlnker
Did you resolve the issue with sync? It is now 12/7/2015. I have been a longtime user of Fitday PC and recently bought the premium for both the phone and iPad to use. Re-purchased the PC Fitday and I can't sync from the PC to my Premium account. I receive an error message. It seems to connect to my account but can't sync the information. This could mean having to double enter everything. Defeats the purpose of having this software. Interested in hearing if they have resolved or if they are stiffing us?
Old 12-21-2015, 03:03 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I called the Internet Brands help line to inquire about the FitDayPC syncing problem. I got the same verbal response as their written response, "we're working on it, but no ETA for a fix". I asked point blank if they thought it would ever be fixed and they said, "yes".

However, deeds are more indicative than words. There has been no progress (and very little communication) in over 6 months. This leads me to believe that there are financial reasons--not technical--why this isn't happening. Maybe FitDayPC is not a financially viable product. If it were a big money maker, this problem would be fixed in a flash.

I'm ending this calendar year without the ability to get my 2015 exercise statistics out of FitDay, and without the ability to sync with FitDayPC, that will not happen. My advice to myself... toughen up, quit whining, and move on.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:14 AM
Administrator

Hello,

The sync issue has been fixed. You should be able to sync data as normal.

Originally Posted by doncox
I called the Internet Brands help line to inquire about the FitDayPC syncing problem. I got the same verbal response as their written response, "we're working on it, but no ETA for a fix". I asked point blank if they thought it would ever be fixed and they said, "yes".

However, deeds are more indicative than words. There has been no progress (and very little communication) in over 6 months. This leads me to believe that there are financial reasons--not technical--why this isn't happening. Maybe FitDayPC is not a financially viable product. If it were a big money maker, this problem would be fixed in a flash.

I'm ending this calendar year without the ability to get my 2015 exercise statistics out of FitDay, and without the ability to sync with FitDayPC, that will not happen. My advice to myself... toughen up, quit whining, and move on.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:48 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Yes, I saw some progress with the syncing process, but there is still a problem preventing the sync:

"Connecting To FitDay.com" It connects
"Searching For Changes It finds changes
"Downloading Changes" It starts downloading, then I get this message: "An Error Was Encountered While Synchronizing your Account"

Can you please diagnose and fix this problem to get me going?
Old 02-17-2016, 06:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default Sync

Yes, I saw some progress with the syncing process, but there is still a problem preventing the sync:

"Downloading Changes" It starts downloading, then I get this message: "An Error Was Encountered While Synchronizing your Account"

I have been having this same issue for almost a year now!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 02-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Administrator

We are aware a few users are still experiencing difficulties using the Fitday PC sync feature. Our tech staff is currently working on the issue, however there is no ETA on a fix.

Originally Posted by muse3sqrd
I have been having this same issue for almost a year now!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 02-18-2016, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Help!!!

Bought a new computer, purchased software again, downloaded and Problem STILL EXIST ON NEW COMPUTER. How could this be......????
Old 02-18-2016, 05:31 AM
Administrator

Please email [email protected] regarding your recent purchase.

Originally Posted by muse3sqrd
Bought a new computer, purchased software again, downloaded and Problem STILL EXIST ON NEW COMPUTER. How could this be......????
Old 02-18-2016, 01:23 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Yeah mine dies in the Searching For Changes. SMH.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I am having a syncing issue as well. I try to sync and it gets to the second step (Searching for changes) and I get this error message: Your Fitday.com web account already contains entries.
Of course it does. I had the online account long before I sprang for the PC version and I went Premium so that I did not have to see the ads. Why can't I sync with my existing account?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.