Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay PC
Software SYNC Issues >

Software SYNC Issues

Community
Notices

Software SYNC Issues

Old 10-10-2016, 07:16 PM
FitDay Premium Member

The program never worked to sync. It's outdated and they should not sell it anymore...
Old 10-12-2016, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

I totally agree that it should NOT be sold until the program is updated. The SYNC did work initially (way back in the days of Yore). I totally support your outdated description. Customer support is USELESS. Not even sure they have anyone that will actually address this issue, EVER. At this point I would just like my $ back on my Premium purchase.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:22 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I wish I would have seen this thread before I purchased Premium and then couldn't get it to sync. That's the main reason I bought it. It looks like the sync feature hasn't worked for over a year (according to these posts). I am going to try to use the 30 day satisfaction guarantee to cancel my premium subscription until this is sorted out...wish me luck
Old 02-27-2017, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Just wondering if the sync issues has been resolved yet? I haven't tried to sync in a while and now its now working!!! Any help or updates?
Old 02-28-2017, 09:58 AM
Administrator

The sync issue still will persist for some users for different reasons. Unfortunately, there is no ETA when this will be fixed.

Originally Posted by trelasdyson
Just wondering if the sync issues has been resolved yet? I haven't tried to sync in a while and now its now working!!! Any help or updates?
Old 03-10-2017, 06:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by tyen
The sync issue still will persist for some users for different reasons. Unfortunately, there is no ETA when this will be fixed.
Utter BS!!! You have multiple brands with a claimed 2 million FitDay users but treat us like fools. Why don't you have someone in charge like your CEO Robert N. Brisco explain why you can't be bothered to sort this out, or the CFO Scott A. Friedman why you are persistently mis-selling a product that doesn't work as advertised, or perhaps Chief Marketing Officer Chuck Hoover that you don't care that your product doesn't work properly????

All of them are on Linked In so why don't the plebs here deluge their inboxes with complaints about how you as a company don't give a f*ck???
Old 09-02-2017, 01:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Stellar
I am having a syncing issue as well. I try to sync and it gets to the second step (Searching for changes) and I get this error message: Your Fitday.com web account already contains entries.
Of course it does. I had the online account long before I sprang for the PC version and I went Premium so that I did not have to see the ads. Why can't I sync with my existing account?
Update to my post from 4(!) years ago. Now it does not even get that far. It just says it has trouble connecting.

I work in software development as a QA and this would be an unacceptable bug in any product, and syncing is one of the main selling points for yours. You found yourselves able to come out with a mobile responsive version of the website, but not to fix this syncing issue? I realize it is probably a middleware issue or a need to update a database, which can be a huge deal, but it needs to get fixed. This thread goes back much further than the 4 years I have been experiencing it, and that is too long for such an egregious bug.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

I have not been able to sync for 2 months. two emails and nothing. Fitday needs to get its stuff together or I wont be renewing.
Old 07-18-2020, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by muse3sqrd
my fitday premium software has lost its ability to SYNC. How can I get this to function properly? I emailed support last week, no response as to a solution.
Have you been able yet to sync Fit Day PC to the mobile app?
Old 10-01-2020, 08:44 AM
Banned

This change my mind!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.