Notices

Merging old files

Old 04-10-2015, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default Merging old files

Hi I have been using fitday for a number of years. Every time my computer crashes I have to started a new account because I was unable to figure out how to use the backup. I am now a premium member and would like to merge all that data to one account. Is that possible? And if so How?
Old 04-10-2015, 07:08 AM
Administrator

Fitday PC profiles are not able to be merged together.

To load an old backup in Fitday PC, you would need to use the "Restore Account' feature located under the 'File' Menu and select the backup file (.fbk file)

If you are a premium member and want to merge data from Fitday PC to an online account, use the sync button on Fitday PC and then enter your login info for your premium online account.

Originally Posted by dbb1031
Hi I have been using fitday for a number of years. Every time my computer crashes I have to started a new account because I was unable to figure out how to use the backup. I am now a premium member and would like to merge all that data to one account. Is that possible? And if so How?