Notices

Web downloads to pc not accurate!

Old 06-17-2014, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Web downloads to pc not accurate!

I've been having problems with the website food postings not all being downloaded to my PC. I alerted tech support a month ago and they said they would have tech support look into it, after stalling me first with "it must be your browser" baloney. They never got back to me with a solution or even a progress report. I asked for a refund since I was downloading total lower calories than I input on the website for a while before I discovered this website defect. They have refused. I'm going to request a credit card chargeback and never subscribe to this lousy outfit again.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:37 AM
Administrator

Hi Terex,

The issue is continuing to be worked on by our tech staff. As support staff, all I can do is to check in on the status of the issue (and relay your frustration) I wish I could speed it up for you!.

Originally Posted by terex1747
I've been having problems with the website food postings not all being downloaded to my PC. I alerted tech support a month ago and they said they would have tech support look into it, after stalling me first with "it must be your browser" baloney. They never got back to me with a solution or even a progress report. I asked for a refund since I was downloading total lower calories than I input on the website for a while before I discovered this website defect. They have refused. I'm going to request a credit card chargeback and never subscribe to this lousy outfit again.
Old 07-21-2014, 02:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Web downloads to pc still not accurate

Hello,

I am having the same issue as described above. I have my information on the web version, however when I sync to the PC version, only part of my information appears. I see this issue is more than 1 month old, is there any update to this bug? I'd like to know if this is an ongoing issue, or just a server problem.

Thank you.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:25 AM
Administrator

Unfortunately, I don't have an update other than the process of resolving the issue is still in progress.

Originally Posted by ditdah1
Hello,

I am having the same issue as described above. I have my information on the web version, however when I sync to the PC version, only part of my information appears. I see this issue is more than 1 month old, is there any update to this bug? I'd like to know if this is an ongoing issue, or just a server problem.

Thank you.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:16 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fit Day is not doing anything about this problem

It's been about 4 months now and the syncing is still as bad as before. Admin is doing absolutely nothing. I requested a refund and they refused. I'm requesting a chargeback with my credit card company for defective software that the supplier will not fix nor refund.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:14 PM
FitDay Premium Member

It's clear what is happening. There are discrepancies between the food database on the website and the food database in the application. I believe this may be as fine grained as the units that are available for particular foods. When it gets to the PC it doesn't know what do with the new units and it barfs on it. If you want an example have your testers put Kale, raw in on the website and try to synchronize with the PC client. It fails for me regardless of which measurement I use every time. The measurements "look" the same but obviously something is off.

The problem started off as minor but at this point it has made the website useless for anything more than a data backup point. If you can't add something as simple as "kale" on the website and have it show up in your profile then you have a very fundamental error.