FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay PC (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/)
-   -   Bought program no download. Help Fitday!!!! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-pc/10825-bought-program-no-download-help-fitday.html)

SteveBaz 03-31-2014 02:58 AM

Bought program no download. Help Fitday!!!!

On Friday ordered Fitday PC and never got the program download. My bank account was debited for the $29.95. I left 3 emails and have not heard back. Any suggestions?

I posting this in hopes an administrator will spot it and get me the program download.

[email protected]

01gt4.6 04-14-2014 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by SteveBaz (Post 107070)
On Friday ordered Fitday PC and never got the program download. My bank account was debited for the $29.95. I left 3 emails and have not heard back. Any suggestions?

I posting this in hopes an administrator will spot it and get me the program download.

[email protected]

I will pass this up to Admin to have it resolved.

Mari4564 05-06-2014 05:19 AM

No download either!!

SteveBaz: Did you ever receive information on how to download the FitDay PC? I just purchased it today (billed twice as website said the first try did not go through so immediately tried again and this time received a confirmation #; then checking email saw that the first try was also successful even though the site said that it wasn't). Anyway, tried to download the PC version after purchasing and got an error message saying the website had been moved. If you have a correct download site, can you post it here? If not, how did they resolve your issues? Thanks!

tyen 05-06-2014 05:28 AM

Hi Steve,

We replied to both of your emails with download information. Can you check your spam folder to see if our emails were filtered out?

If you do not see these emails, please PM me another email I can use to send your info.

Thanks!
Tyson

Originally Posted by SteveBaz (Post 107070)

[email protected]

tyen 05-06-2014 05:32 AM

Mari4564,

I see your email and will take care of this. Check your inbox

-Tyson

Originally Posted by Mari4564 (Post 108072)
SteveBaz: Did you ever receive information on how to download the FitDay PC? I just purchased it today (billed twice as website said the first try did not go through so immediately tried again and this time received a confirmation #; then checking email saw that the first try was also successful even though the site said that it wasn't). Anyway, tried to download the PC version after purchasing and got an error message saying the website had been moved. If you have a correct download site, can you post it here? If not, how did they resolve your issues? Thanks!

tyen 05-06-2014 05:55 AM

Everyone check for a PM from me as well.