Notices

Nutrient Information: Order of Input Disconnect

Old 07-27-2013, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nutrient Information: Order of Input Disconnect

In the "custom foods" feature, I find it very inconvenient that the order in which FitDay presents the various nutrients coincides with neither the order in which they appear on a standard "Nutritional Information" label, nor the order in which they appear in FitDay's own "Nutrition" tab on the Food Log.

Since FitDay does not have a "recipe builder" feature, I -- and a lot of other users -- have come to the "work-around" solution of entering all the ingredients for a recipe into a blank day on the Food Log, then entering the nutritional information from that into a "custom food." But the order in which I have to enter nutrient data for a "custom food" makes no sense -- tabbing through the fields, I have to enter Vitamin A, then Calcium, then Vitamin D, then Thiamin, and so on. Meanwhile, the Food Log's "Nutrition" tab shows all the nutrients in alphabetical order -- including cholesterol, sodium, and potassium, all of which are to be entered in the "top half" of the "custom food" information table.

It's frustrating, and it should be an easy fix.
Old 05-03-2018, 06:11 PM
FitDay Member

Our bodies are wired to prefer sweet-tasting foods. Studies have shown sugar stimulates the release of dopamine in our brains. Dopamine helps control the pleasure centers in our brains, as well as the parts that control motivation. Children are especially susceptible to a preference for sweet tastes, which can make limiting their intake of sugar very difficult.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:24 PM
FitDay Member

we will tell you about the best yoga tools & supplements which are very essential to perform a yoga session if you want to build a muscular body. Yoga has extreme health benefits if they are performed in a right way. In addition to good nutrition, yoga supplements are one tool you can use to enhance your yoga practice and your health. If you want to increase your body muscles strength then you have to follow a balanced meal that includes protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
Old 10-03-2018, 08:47 AM
Banned

was useful to read, thanks!