FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Custom Foods (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-custom-foods/)
-   -   "invalid value" in custom food post (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-custom-foods/5472-invalid-value-custom-food-post.html)

SwampCatNana 10-17-2011 02:23 PM

"invalid value" in custom food post

I have entered a food which is not on the list here and when I create it it sends me a msg saying something is invalid.
I entered <5.0 mg cholesterol and it tells me it is invalid.
I cannot create this(Hoods' Simply Smart Milk)? I'm on hold with it now and I don't want to have to enter the items AGAIN.
Please help!
Lee

Kohsamui 10-18-2011 01:56 AM

Lee, I think it's not happy with the '<' sign. I would simply enter 5 (or 4), and let it go at that.

mecompco 10-18-2011 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kohsamui (Post 59761)
Lee, I think it's not happy with the '<' sign. I would simply enter 5 (or 4), and let it go at that.

Yup, I think that's your problem--give it a try with just the numbers.

Regards,
Michael

SwampCatNana 10-18-2011 10:31 PM

I entered a reply to this yesterday and noted that I thought the < sign was not acceptable. Now the post is gone.
I'm also having a problem with the custom foods I enter not staying at the values I put in. When I save the CF and post it to my log, it comes out right .
When I look at my list of CFs the values are all empty or screwed up!
I cannot spend time every day putting the values of everything I eat. I'd like to call up my list of CFs and choose from them.
What am I doing wrong? I followed the directions given for customizing a food rather than making a customized food.

HELP! I'm so tired from entering just today's foods. None of what I eat is listed "as is" in the food choices. Is there a list of foods by brand somewhere here?
Lee

01gt4.6 10-19-2011 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwampCatNana (Post 59874)
I entered a reply to this yesterday and noted that I thought the < sign was not acceptable. Now the post is gone.
I'm also having a problem with the custom foods I enter not staying at the values I put in. When I save the CF and post it to my log, it comes out right .
When I look at my list of CFs the values are all empty or screwed up!
I cannot spend time every day putting the values of everything I eat. I'd like to call up my list of CFs and choose from them.
What am I doing wrong? I followed the directions given for customizing a food rather than making a customized food.

HELP! I'm so tired from entering just today's foods. None of what I eat is listed "as is" in the food choices. Is there a list of foods by brand somewhere here?
Lee

Your post is not gone, it's still here. http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post59678

if you are havening a hard time remembering where you posted something, just click on your user name and choose "Find More Posts by SwampCatNana" or you can use the search feature located above.