Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > FitDay Custom Foods
Custom food amount defaulting to liter-UGH! >

Custom food amount defaulting to liter-UGH!

Community
Notices

Custom food amount defaulting to liter-UGH!

Old 05-27-2011, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Question Custom food amount defaulting to liter-UGH!

It seems that each time I go into (select) a custom food the amount is defaulting to "1 liter", NOT the serving size I original entered Very frustrating! PLEASE make it default to the serving size I enter! (I aplologize if this is a repeat...I did a search to see if it had been addressed previously but couldn't find anything...)
Old 05-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Super Moderator

1st off thanks for searching for this.

Does this happen with all of your custom foods? I have never had this issue and haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. Does it give you the option (drop down tab) to change the serving size or is 1 liter the ONLY option?
Old 06-02-2011, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

I tried to re-create the issue so I could provide a more helpful description, but I think it's only happening in the PC version - I'll double check when I get home and replay again. If I remember right, if I SELECT the food to open it, it was defaulting to a funky amount; then if I closed it without checking, it would change my entered serving size to the "revised" funky serving size. It would let me select very limited portion sizes from a drop-down, but often times the options were not appropriate to the food.

Thanks for the quick reply and I'll let you know more tonight or tomorrow!
Old 06-02-2011, 05:18 AM
FitDay Member

Okay...it's definately happening on the website: If I click on "View Custom Foods", it brings up my list of custom foods, but then if I click on the food name hyperlink, it opens up and the measurement is almost always defaulting to 1 liter. Some do not however, but I can't see any rhyme or reason!

UPDATE: Also, "Serving" changes to "grams"

Last edited by DeluxeDiva2B; 06-02-2011 at 05:22 AM.