FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   FitDay Custom Foods (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-custom-foods/)
-   -   Custom food amount defaulting to liter-UGH! (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/fitday-custom-foods/4375-custom-food-amount-defaulting-liter-ugh.html)

DeluxeDiva2B 05-27-2011 06:59 PM

Custom food amount defaulting to liter-UGH!

It seems that each time I go into (select) a custom food the amount is defaulting to "1 liter", NOT the serving size I original entered:( Very frustrating! PLEASE make it default to the serving size I enter! (I aplologize if this is a repeat...I did a search to see if it had been addressed previously but couldn't find anything...)

01gt4.6 05-29-2011 04:46 PM

1st off thanks for searching for this. :)

Does this happen with all of your custom foods? I have never had this issue and haven't heard of anyone else having this issue. Does it give you the option (drop down tab) to change the serving size or is 1 liter the ONLY option?

DeluxeDiva2B 06-02-2011 04:22 PM

I tried to re-create the issue so I could provide a more helpful description, but I think it's only happening in the PC version - I'll double check when I get home and replay again. If I remember right, if I SELECT the food to open it, it was defaulting to a funky amount; then if I closed it without checking, it would change my entered serving size to the "revised" funky serving size. It would let me select very limited portion sizes from a drop-down, but often times the options were not appropriate to the food.

Thanks for the quick reply and I'll let you know more tonight or tomorrow!

DeluxeDiva2B 06-02-2011 05:18 PM

Okay...it's definately happening on the website: If I click on "View Custom Foods", it brings up my list of custom foods, but then if I click on the food name hyperlink, it opens up and the measurement is almost always defaulting to 1 liter. Some do not however, but I can't see any rhyme or reason!

UPDATE: Also, "Serving" changes to "grams"