Notices

Why is it not possible to change the amount?

Old 07-14-2010, 02:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default Why is it not possible to change the amount?

Hi,

i want to use fitday to count my calories and control my diet habits. Now i wonder why I can't change the amount if I click on "Create a Custom Food". I want to change the amount eg in 100ml. Is there a way to do that? Sorry for my worse english. I'm from German

greetings,

Shitti
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
fitday.jpg (32.0 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Shitti1; 07-14-2010 at 02:59 AM. Reason: image added
Old 07-14-2010, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

I include the amount of the serving in the description of the food. You can make 100 mL of your custom food the serving size, and if you eat more or less of that serving, adjust it. For example, if you eat 150 mL of that food, it's 1.5 servings, 75 mL is .75 of serving, etc.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:45 PM
FitDay Member

Hi sakai,
thanks for your quick answer. Thats a good idea, but i watched a video on youtube in which it seems as that there is a better/ more comfortable way. At minute 1.30 in this video the youtuber chooses a food and the amount. At minute 3.. he chooses the amount of an scrambled egg. I can't imagine that it isn't possible to add eg various amounts to a product or say eg the serving size of my favorite yoghurt is 150gr and if i choose 100gr the website calculates the values for 100gr of this yoghurt. I hope i could explain what i am meaning et least a bit.

greetings shitti
Old 07-29-2010, 11:17 PM
FitDay Member

When you first create the item, it is put as one serving. However, once you go to edit the item's data, you should be able to edit the item amount. Although not to ml. I'm still trying to get my head around what a fl oz looks like

(I'm also in Germany, btw)