Notices

Delete a Custom Food

Old 07-02-2010, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Delete a Custom Food

Does anyone know how to delete a custom food?
Old 07-02-2010, 12:21 PM
FitDay Member

Yep, go to the "foods" tab above and then go to the list of your custom foods. Click on the food you want to delete and it will bring up the label, click the box that says "Delete this food".
Old 09-28-2010, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Can you delete more than one food at a time. I have celiacs and want to delete several items I cannot have anymore.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:52 PM
FitDay Member

I was coming here to ask this same question. There HAS to be a way to delete a whole list of items at once. What a pain to go back and forth opening the page again each time and deleting one item at a time. Holy cow. I guess we could burn some calories just out of frustration! I'm thinking there should be a 'Delete checked items' box at the bottom of the page. Fitday had horrible site problems back in '06. That's why I stopped using it. Once I got a 'We're new and improved' email today...I thought I'd revisit this site. So far, the very first thing I try is to clean up my old info to start fresh...not impressed with user-friendly program problems again (as before).
Old 02-26-2011, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Deleting custom foods

I have come back here after some years away. Some of my custom foods I don't eat anymore....I can't figure how to delete them. Does anyone know how to do this?
Old 02-26-2011, 03:34 PM
FitDay Member

Just open the custom food, and you'll see an option to "delete this food" - click it and it disappears. You can only do one food at a time, but it just takes a second.