Notices

FitDay Admin help

Old 03-01-2010, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb FitDay Admin help

To Whom it may concern,

Hello I am new to the site and love everything the site has to offer. I do think though that one change could really make it that much better for all of its users. I had made an early post as soon as I joined and have found a few others who are requesting the same idea. This idea is to simply input and be able to keep a workout log to go along with your daily/weekly nutrition.

I personally wouldn't be too fussy of knowing the precise count of how many calories your losing -wither it's 700 or 900 for example(A response to a reason why its difficult to do it from another post I've seen in here). The point is to be able to list and put your sets, exercises, reps, weight into a format that you can track, while tracking your nutrition (which we can already do). When doing workouts it is more essential to have the weights, sets, reps, exercises down then wither we lost 600 - 800 calories (we can just use approx. #'s)

You simply at the beginning choose from the drop down menu the choices already given. Wither its a hard 45 min workout or a light workout.

Let's start 1st with just being able to add our workout plans for different days: exercises, sets, reps, weight, etc and then work outwards from there.

We don't need to be 100% precise with the number of calories lost - just a simple approximation from the options you already have is a simple fix.

I think it would be very beneficial for this site to have the workout log as I described above. The calories aren't the main thing - just a quick educated guess - it doesn't need to be exact. The main thing would be to log the workouts.

If we can do this I think it would make your site a lot better.

Thanks!

Last edited by -=IRONMAN=-; 03-01-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:23 AM
FitDay Member

BUMP ... Help....
Old 03-26-2010, 03:50 PM
FitDay Member

Bump. Cause I would love the help as well.