Android App?

Old 11-16-2011, 01:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Yes, please work on an Android app.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:03 PM
FitDay Member

Question any update?

Originally Posted by drtoonz
I've been searching for an app for my Android phone. I like FitDay, but I'm searching elsewhere and I don't want to do that! Thank you!
Me too. I want this app so badly, I'll keep on spamming this post untill I get it
Paul it's been a while you haven't addressed the real question: when will the android version be ready??

As you can see I posted in the right thread, you owe me an answer
Old 11-19-2011, 02:07 AM
FitDay Member

I add my plea to the others - fitday is absolutely my food/exercise site of choice, have been using for years and do not want to lose that data to switch to one of the droid apps. Please, please help!
Old 11-26-2011, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Here here. I like fit day but would like to use on my android.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:43 PM
FitDay Member

I guess they don't like us andriod users. I've had an acct here for over 5 years now. Will breakdown and look into calorie counter and fatsecret.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

+1 for Android app
Old 11-28-2011, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

Default Why no app for android?

Guess if there is no response on when there will be an android app I will need to use something else. That is too bad. I can't believe that there is one for iphone and not one for android.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:28 PM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Time is running out, Android app now or never

The thing about Android vs. iPhone is that Android is a much larger share of the smartphone market. Android phones have even made their way to Tracfone and non-contract services through Walmart. It really frustrates me that developers make stuff for iPhone first, when in fact iPhone is a smaller share of smartphone users than Android.

Anyway, I would love an Android app. I have spent years accumulating custom foods on FitDay and would hate to give them up. I've tried Android apps like [link removed] that have a very accurate food bar code scanner and are very easy to use. But I'd prefer not to abandon FitDay if I don't have to. Time is ticking. I think FitDay was really onto something great but were too slow to update their features and expand and will be taken over by other brands.

Last edited by VitoVino; 12-20-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

It's starting to look like we may not have an android app any time soon. I thought we would have had it by now.

To be honest, I don't see what the big deal is, I have an iPhone and don't even use the app b/c in my opinion it's much easier to just go online and do it. IMO the app wasn't very user friendly. Maybe it's changed, I don't know. The crazy thing is I wanted the app so bad, that when I got my phone, it was the first app I got, I went on it it and was like "that's it?"
Old 11-29-2011, 01:59 AM
FitDay Member

Default any app yet?

I just recently bought an Android phone and have been using a different calorie tracker on my phone since I rarely get on my desktop anymore to go onto fitday.com. I would like to stay with fitday especially if you come out with an app or have you already?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.