Notices

Android App?

Old 01-16-2011, 02:44 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah would love, love an Android app. Not a big Apple fan, so coincidentally don't have an iPhone. I'm a computer guy, don't get me started on that. Anyways, yeah we need an Android app! Is there another discussion on this somewhere in the forums?
Old 01-18-2011, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

Another vote for an android app. My wife just switched over to another web site because *they* have an android app. I don't like the input on the other web site as much, but they do have a droid app, with a barcode scanner. I may need to switch.

Last edited by mecompco; 01-23-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-23-2011, 08:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Yes Please

Had an iPhone it sucked too bad. Smart people are going with the droids. App please.

+2 votes for my wife and I.

I will have to check out the other sites that have a droid app.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Android App?

I can't seem to find the app for android in the market. I saw an advertisment for iOS but that was it.

Could someone help me by possibly linking me or giving me the correct keywords to search for? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-23-2011, 11:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'm pretty sure there is no FitDay app (yet) for the Android OS. Sorry.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-23-2011, 11:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jldaniels912
Another vote for an android app. My wife just switched over to another web site because *they* have an android app. I don't like the input on the other web site as much, but they do have a droid app, with a barcode scanner. I may need to switch.
I just signed up for another web site and the droid app is nice. I re-entered my meals today easily from the barcodes. So long fitday.

Last edited by mecompco; 01-23-2011 at 11:59 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:36 PM
FitDay Member

I'd like to use it, too, when it finally comes out (assuming it does!).
Old 01-24-2011, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Droid App Plz!

I'll admit, I am very thankful to FitDay, they helped me get from 250 lbs to 185 and looking good.

I am really hoping they have future plans for a Droid App, especially after using a competitors App and seeing just how much simpler life is via the App that would synchronize with the website and post or linkup to FaceBook.

Today's younger generation (which I am not a part of...) demand the be ability to zip through adding meals (Droid barcode scan) on the fly and update their info to the website (sync) and even log a post on their favorite social website (facebook/tweet/etc) to keep their people updated on their progress. The fact that other websites are already doing this via their own Droid Apps is a bit discouraging for those of us who still enjoy all that FitDay provides and then some.

Would I pay handsomely for said app if FitDay ever got it off the ground? You bet! Are there plans for this? Who's to say...but I can certainly see the writing on the wall and while I am thankful and loyal to FitDay for providing the tools that were instrumental in my transformation...I can't keep waiting for what's readily available and working now by their competitors.

They even have cool "tickers" (BBCode/HTML) that you can copy/paste into your favorite websites that act as real-time updates towards progress. *sigh*

Here's hoping for FitDay!

Last edited by asciikerr; 01-24-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Found cool ticker.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator

I do belive that this is something that's being worked on. Once it comes out we will make an announcement on the forums.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I do belive that this is something that's being worked on. Once it comes out we will make an announcement on the forums.
Pleased to hear that - eagerly awaiting the announcement :}

Cheers,
Diggn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.