Notices

Help pay for the free version

Old 03-21-2012, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default Help pay for the free version

Hi all!

Congratulations on using FitDay and I hope you achieve your goals. I've been using it for close to a year now (it says "member since Jan 2012", but that is when I submitted my first post - don't know what the deal is). I'm mostly happy with it and would like to offer a suggestion: If you use the free version, click on one of the ads every now and then. As I understand it, ad revenue is generated when you do this. It doesn't matter which one you click on; just wait for the pop-up and then close it. It's an easy way to help pay for the free service.
Old 03-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by noclaw
Hi all!

Congratulations on using FitDay and I hope you achieve your goals. I've been using it for close to a year now (it says "member since Jan 2012", but that is when I submitted my first post - don't know what the deal is). I'm mostly happy with it and would like to offer a suggestion: If you use the free version, click on one of the ads every now and then. As I understand it, ad revenue is generated when you do this. It doesn't matter which one you click on; just wait for the pop-up and then close it. It's an easy way to help pay for the free service.
Your 2012 date is the first time that you posted on the forums.

You are correct. That is one way to help FD generate revenue to help keep this great site up and running. Another great way for members to show their support is to upgrade to Premium. Doing so will do away with the ads and as of now get rid of the "bug" in Beta that everyone is talking about.